Friday, July 6, 2012

Engagement Story Contest

Good Morning Family and Friends! Would you mind helping me out with a HUGE favor? I just entered into an Engagement Story Contest and I need YOUR help!:)  As most of you know or could probably assume, Patrick and I are trying our best to keep our wedding cost as LOW as POSSIBLE.  We both feel that it's so silly to spend a lot of money on ONE DAY. I have always just thought this was crazy, but now that I've gone away to Africa and Ecuador, I realize even more how foolish this really is to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on one day.  It just doesn't make sense to me and so I don't want to do it. So, we are both praying and looking into ways on how we can still have our DREAM WEDDING but at a much LOWER COST. I just came across this contest and I thought, "Hmmm, what would this hurt? I might as well give it a try!" The contest is super easy--I shared our Love Story--my last blog post that I wrote, and now I have to get as many friends and family to VOTE for our Love Story! The winner with the MOST VOTES will receive $2,000 towards their wedding cost...Can I just say that this would be HUGE!! :)  The voting is happening RIGHT NOW and ends AUGUST 19, 2012. It's my GOAL to have 100 VOTES BEFORE I LEAVE FOR AFRICA! Would you be willing to help us out?  Click on the link below, select "VIEW ENTRIES"  and then "VOTE" for our Love Story!:)

http://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Contest.psp?c=142244&u=38028&a=254553244581393&p=27799453532&rest=0&v=Submit


P.S. Feel free to share with your family and friends! Every vote counts and would mean so much to us! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment