Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello From Africa!!! :)

Hi Everyone!! :)  I don't have much time and this is the FIRST time I've been able to connect to my blog since I've been in Africa.  We are having such a great time--God is doing GREAT things...that's for sure!  Our team has already had a few "God Moments" that have been so touching and inspiring!  We went to the prisons--which BROKE my heart...and also the Baby Cottage...and then today we went to some of the villages where these people are known as the "Least of the Least" ....It was super sad but SO great to bring hope to them! This whole trip has been BREAKING MY HEART...which is exactly what I've been praying for God to do.  It's been hard--but SO worth it!!  ....I can't wait to share all of my pictures and stories with you!  I'd share a few pictures now but they are taking forever to upload!  But anyways, I appreciate your prayers---we truly are feeling them!!  Please continue to pray for us and our team!!  I will be back and blog again as soon as I can!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment